Department: Vineyard Shop Division: Field
With direct supervision from the Shop Manager and lead technician this position is hands on training to acquire diagnosing, repairing, rebuilding, maintaining farm machinery as well as some welding. Must have some knowledgeable in repair and diagnosis of equipment problems, overhauls, pumps, motors and other equipment by performing the following duties:
- Communicates with drivers and operators regarding equipment problems so repairs are done properly.
- Hands on training of electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery
- Exhibits precise, correct practices when dismantling, assembling and installing industrial machinery under the direction of the Shop Manager or shop technician.
- Able to examine vehicle damage or malfunction and follow shop manager direction of proposed repair plan
- Able to apply practical aptitude.
- Follows company policies and safety practices when performing job duties,
- Able to read and interpret specifications, repair manuals, wiring diagrams
- Communicates well with vendors and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Be a team player and cross train with co-workers
- Special projects as assigned by Shop Manager
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum Education required: High school diploma or GED Completion of technical school or 1-2 years related experience, a valid CA driver’s license.
- This position requires good communication skills and the ability to communicate well with equipment operators. Although this position has no supervisory responsibilities, incumbent should have a working knowledge of what work and responsibilities are necessary to run the shop smoothly. Bilingual preferred English/Spanish.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Tasting Room Associate
We are an upscale winery in search of an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to work in our premier tasting studio, located in Carmel. We are seeking someone who is highly motivated with excellent sales skills and a love for wine. The ideal candidate must have basic computer skills (POS systems), exceptional customer service abilities, be at least 21, available nights and weekends, and be able to lift 50 lbs. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in hospitality or retail sales, tasting room and winery experience is preferred. Must have basic knowledge of Monterey county wines and wine production. Some job responsibilities include: Pouring wine and educating customers about our products Selling wine and gifts Promoting our wine club and customer memberships Using a cash register and POS system Cleaning and polishing glassware Overall upkeep and organization of tasting room Merchandising Some shifts will consist of pouring at events outside of the tasting room, so availability must be flexible and candidate should have a reliable means of transportation. If you are self-motivated, have enthusiasm for sales, and a passion for wine, we want you on our team!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org